kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

02/03/2010 - Day 034: Please mind the gap...

I knew when I started this project that I'd miss at least one day during the year.  I had hoped it wouldn't be quite so soon.  However as it is, I missed yesterday so day 33 was a "fail".  I made up for it today.  Made the return trip to Indiana from Iowa - and I actually slept during the first leg of my flight.  I can't remember the last time I slept on a plane.  It must have been the three days in a row of full days with little sleep.  When I awoke, the sun was setting out the airplane window so I grabbed my camera for a couple of shots.  I'm a sucker for a good sunset.  I wasn't on the right side of the plane to catch the sunset, but I liked the colors nonetheless.  

Our group had a little time to kill in the airport so we enjoyed food and fellowship in a nice restaurant in the Des Moines airport.  We sat next to these beautiful big windows and they had some plants in different containers on the ledge above us.  I grabbed a couple of shots - playing with the white balance setting.  You'll have to tell me in comments which one you like best.

We're supposed to get snow tomorrow into Friday.  I'm going to be off line for a few days - but don't worry - there will be plenty of photos when I get back online.  See ya real soon!


1 comment: