kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

02/23/2010 - Day 054 - My Olympic "break"


Well hello again.  I hadn't intended to take such a long break - but Olympics, catching back up at work since my vacation, and of course - I came back from vacation with a terrible cold.  Hopefully this weekend I'll finally get some of the photos from vacation posted.  I'm really excited about a few of them.

Tonight though - my box of Tootsie Pops!  I never really thought about tootsie pops as a favorite candy.  However, on the airplane on the way home  the mom across the aisle from us had all sorts of great stuff for her kinds - including Tootsie Pops and it made me want some.  So, when I went to Costco this weekend I grabbed a box.  I have a couple of different photos of them planned.  This one didn't turn out quite like I planned, but it's okay.  And at least I picked up my camera today.  Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things now...

1 comment:

  1. I am very pleased to see a new photo--the airplane wing was getting old. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete