kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

03/06/2010 - Day 065 - I'm back - hopefully for good!

Hello all.  Sorry for such a long break.  I'm really disappointed in myself and I'm committed to picking up my camera every day again.

Tonight's photo stars my Dippy.  His disdainful look in the photo is directed at Lindsay, the dog.  Dippy is "hiding" next to my friend G who is hanging out here at the house tonight before she goes downtown to a meeting tomorrow.  I liked the photo because of the way the light was coming over the back of the chair and putting nice shadows on his face.

Earlier in the day, I snapped the photo below of Dippy.  Normally the blankets are on the backs of the chair. However, I unfortunately had the mother of all migraines yesterday and moved from chair to couch to bed for about an hour before I finally was to sleep off the pain.  Still felt a bit shaky this morning, but generally much better.

Also a fun day since I won a Chili Cook-Off award today at the 2nd Annual Geocaching Chili Cook Off event - I won in the category of Most Original Chili.  For the effort, I won a hand painted Ammo container (you can barely see it in the photo below) that I'll have to make the first cache I hide. 
I hope all is well with you readers.  I'll catch up on reading everyone else's blogs/viewing photos in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment