kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

03/08/2010 - day 067 - Fluffy in the spotlight





I arrived upstairs to find Fluffy hiding underneath her "bunk" - the two-tiered cat bed that is upstairs in my loft.  I tried to snap her photo while she was under the loft but she decided she wanted to come out for a close-up.  Me lying on the floor - her trying to kiss the camera - produces this angle.

What a nice day today was.  Spring break at work so parking isn't a problem.  My mom and my niece were here when I got home so we ate dinner together and got to visit.  And the weather was gorgeous!!  Today isn't supposed to be as nice, but I'm hoping for some outdoor shots today nonetheless AND I'm starting to carry my camera with me everyday again.  Can't take photos if you don't have a camera.

Have a lovely day everyone!

1 comment: