kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

03/19/2010 - EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival

Just a warning...there will be a LOT of pictures here.

I've wanted to visit the Flower and Garden Festival for a while now.  I also have wanted to do the fall food and wine festival at EPCOT.  If all goes as planned, this year I'll get to do both.  I won't bore you with a lot of the details.  Needless to say we had an absolutely WONDERFUL day and experienced some of the best weather I've ever seen at Disney.  It was Spring Break which normally would turn my stomach to visit at that time (entirely too many people for me) but it really wasn't that bad. 











 I took several photos in the rose garden that were actually much better than the one above, however I looked the way the color from the flowers you see in the photo two above this one were "bokeh" in this rose photo.





 I so enjoy a cup of tea and I loved the English "tea" garden outside the Great Britain pavilion.  It was so simple but so cute. 
 As we almost always do when we're in EPCOT we headed over to the Canada pavilion for dinner at our FAVORITE restaurant - Le Cellier.  We had a little extra time so we snapped a few photos of each other...
 Hi - this is me!  I'm wearing my "Honorary VoluntEAR button" since I had participated in the Disney "Give a Day, Get a Day" promotion.  Gayle had too, but she's not wearing her button...
 And this is my friend Gayle.
 This was Patrick - our absolutely adorable server in the restaurant.  He saw me taking pictures of the food and decided that something was missing - I think he's right - the photo is so much better with him in it!



All in all, a very fun day.  We headed back to the hotel just after this and rested for a while.  We went back for the fireworks show (Illuminations - Reflections of Earth) as well as Extra Magic Hours where we took in the show at the American Pavilion which was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment