kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

03/10/2010 - Day 069: Sun, glorious sun!

 It's sunny!!  What a glorious sunny day today.  I left work a little early to get a hair cut this afternoon.  Since I got home a little early we all (mom, Lindsay, and I) headed over to Fort Harrison and took a short walk around the duck pond.  This day and that little bit of time has improved my mood so much.  While I hate the change to daylight savings time, I will enjoy the extra sun and daylight hours. 

After we got home we cooked a delicious dinner together and now we're watching Wheel of Fortune.  In just a minute the computer is going off - this is the way an evening should go.  Hope where you were it was sunny and enjoyable as well.  I for one hope winter stays over!

2 comments:

  1. I so agree, no more winter! Love the picture and so pleased that you are posting again. I need a break. It is really bad when I am making Cheryl crazy. Take me away!

    I have decided next year--a vacation in February is a requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana - I've always been an advocate of the mid-winter vacation. We're working on posting vacation photos now - hopefully will have them up in a few days.

    ReplyDelete