kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

03/18/2010 - Off for a two week jaunt...

Greetings from Orlando, FL (okay - so in reality it's two weeks later and I'm posting from Indianapolis, but you'll have to play along).  The scheduling gods were either smiling at me or laughing their heads off when they placed the two conferences  (really the first of three in a row) at which I was presenting almost literally back to back.  So, I'm spending a week in Orlando, Florida, home for 36 hours, and then I fly to Baltimore Maryland, with a one day side trip to Washington DC.  If you know me well, you know I'm a bit in love with my house - I like to spend a lot of time there.  This could, quite possibly, kill me.

We arrived in Orlando to nice, but still kind of cool, weather.  My travel buddy Gayle went along with me to enjoy the resort while I worked.  We scheduled in a day of fun as well.  As always, we started our visit with a good meal which we capped off with the celebration desert which you see here. 

It was an early evening as we have a full day planned at the Epcot flower and garden festival tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment