kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

03/15/2010: I've been counted...


I received, completed, and placed back into the mail my 2010 Census Form today. While I am as sick as everyone else is here in America of the commercials reminding us to complete the forms and the constant calls for additional people to help with the census, I do think it's part of my responsibility as an American citizen to complete and return my US Census Form.

In one of my other, not so favorite, patriotic duties today I took my tax stuff to my guy. I can do my taxes myself and actually enjoy doing them but for the last couple of years have used a professional to do my taxes and generally I've been much happier with the results. It's also nice to have someone to ask simple questions of during the year as another source of information against my own research. I'll still never trust my money or financial decisions to someone else. I want to understand everything that happens - it's just entirely too important.

Well, enough for the civics geekery today. Happy Monday and here's to a better Tuesday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment