kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

04/03/2010: Easter dinner







I LOVE to cook with my mom.  When she spent a week here last month I was hoping we'd get to cook together a lot.  We didn't as she wanted to enjoy the city life and the ease of take out food.  However, while I was home for Easter weekend we enjoyed some time cooking together.  Neither of these dishes was particularly difficult but we had fun chopping and mashing and chatting and laughing.  If I try to turn the camera on her she gets very upset, but if I turn it on her food she'll let me take 20 shots until I get the best one.

2 comments:

  1. Did the pineapple, strawberry, blueberry on the "stick" stand by itself very long? We had a discussion as to whether or not this would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stood by itself for a long time (it's why mom said I had to post this picture even though it wasn't all that good. Trust me - she's done it several times. They'll stand up just fine on top of either a straight cut pineapple or a straight cut strawberry.

    ReplyDelete