kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

04/09/2010: Wrigley Field from the Train

I've visited Chicago many times. However, no ride into the city was ever more relaxing and simple than today. I am at my third conference in nearly as many weeks (the last one thankfully for a while) - this time in the Windy City. My friend Cherry Kay suggested that rather than fly the group of us attending from our office drive ot northern Indiana and take the North Shore Line train into downtown. It was such an enjoyable experience. We had a nice drive up, parked the car and walked to the train platform which took just a moment and were on the train within about 10 minutes. It was about a 45 minute ride into town. All in all - a truly easy way to get to and from Chicago. I snapped this photo while on the train. I had missed Wrigley Field as we approached (since I was facing backwards) so I had to catch it from the back. I played a great deal with the photo to give it a bit of a "dark" look which I thought fit the photo since I couldn't get a really "nice" shot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment