kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

04/07/2010 - So many to choose from...





This is my friend Chuck (actually it's Dr. Chuck now - hence the reason for the photo).  Chuck called me yesterday evening and asked if I knew where he could get a "portrait" taken pretty quickly as he needed one for something to do with the end of his doctoral program.  I make a couple of suggestions but told him I have my camera with me at work every day so if he wanted me to snap a couple of shots I'd be happy to do so.  I don't like the color balance in this one quite as well as a couple of others but he chose this shot - just glad I could help him out.

I also played with this shot I took of Lindsay yesterday - I really like the softness of the shot.  I didn't do anything special when I took the shot so I don't know that it was anything than light and the circumstances that created the softness - but I really like this image of her...

1 comment:

  1. It's the evening light that makes it look so soft--nice!

    ReplyDelete