kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

04/05/2010: Help me decide which is best...



April 5, 2010: I'm at home today. I've been battling a cold since I returned from more traveling and it actually hurts to speak - not the way to start the week. It's a pretty nice day here - not too sunny but still nice and warm. Lindsay wanted to hang out in the back yard for a while so I decided to grab the camera and take a few photos of the tree in our back yard in bloom. I really don't like the tree at any other time of the year - except right now. The delicate little blooms that it has are so pretty. I couldn't decide which of the photos I liked best so I posted all three - you'll have to help me decide.

I'm going to post several other photos from all my recent travels here in just a few minutes so you can see all that I've been up to.  Sorry that I'm so far behind - you'll have several posts to read if you choose to do so as I'm about two weeks behind.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I like the last one best. The reason, the composition is better in my opinion. The major part of the flower is on the insertion of the "thirds" grid. I am sure there is a fancy way to describe it. The blooms are wonderful. I plan to look at the rest of your blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete