kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

First photo in my light box


First photo in my light box
Originally uploaded by kicki22

I've been wanting to make a light box since Solveig made hers back on Day 14 of the 365 day challenge (http://solveig365.blogspot.com/2010/01/home-made-light-box.html) but I just hadn't taken the time to do so. Tonight though I decided to grab a box, some white craft paper, and a piece of white poster board to throw together a light box. I can't believe how easy it was to put the box together and get a pretty decent result. I still have some work to do with light placement and getting a brighter bulb I think, but I'm excited about the possibilities this opens up so I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post my first effort.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see what your light box looks like. Can you take a picture of it? My "poster board" is black. I am wondering about the difference in background.

    ReplyDelete