kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

04/29/2010: light box or bunk bed?


light box or bunk bed?
Originally uploaded by kicki22

Okay - so a good parent doesn't take their child's photo before punishing them, but this was just too cute. The light box is still sitting on the dining room table while I figure out where to place it more permanently. Last night while I was upstairs working, I heard this strange rustling sound. I went downstairs and saw Fluffy lying on top of the light box. As I walked around I discovered her brother Dippy was inside the light box. So, I grabbed the closest camera I had (my Android phone) and snapped a quick photo.

I also took some pictures of various tech tools today for a presentation I did this afternoon for one of our employee groups. The presentation was a lot of fun. Anyone know of a job where I can just be my goofy self in front of a room full of people each day for about an hour and in between sessions I can build the Presentations? I think that might be a pretty perfect job for me.

Looking very, very forward to the HDR image class with Diana on Saturday!! Tomorrow I'm off to get the tailgate on the car fixed and take care of a hundred other little things you can't do when you work full time.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! Perfect use for a light box! See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete