kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

04/25/2010: Strawberry and Creme Muffins


Strawberry and Creme Muffins
Originally uploaded by kicki22

Another quiet weekend at home. WIth lots of rain and wind this morning I decided to do a bit more baking this morning. I found a recipe for Strawberry and Cream muffins a couple of weeks ago. After stirring up a batch this morning, I grabbed a few shots while they were cooling. I took some time to experiment with my flash this morning as well. I like the way the photos came out - and the muffins didn't taste half bad either.

3 comments:

  1. Nice. I want one--I'm really looking forward to next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - thanks!

    Diana - me too - I'll have some tasty surprise here. I'll drop you a note on facebook sometime this week so we can work out details. I just hope the weather is better next weekend.

    ReplyDelete