kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

01-09-2010: Day 009: Temptation 2


I took another shot earlier this week that I placed on Flickr in the Shutter Sisters pool that a few folks liked. I called it Temptation. I wasn't really looking to go with a candy/chocolate theme this week but I seem to have a lot of it lying around. When the sun finally poked it's beautiful face through the clouds late this afternoon the chocolate wrapper I'd just eaten caught some of that glorious light which caught my eye. I grabbed a bunch more pieces of candy, lined them up in a few sun beams and grabbed some pictures. I'm pretty happy with the result, although I wish I'd had a bit more time to come up with a more creative display. Perhaps that will be "Temptation 3" in a later week.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: