kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, January 30, 2010

01/30/2010: Day 030 - My baby girl...

 
Learned an important lesson tonight.  When you're taking photos while outdoors at night, you must remember to take the photo off the night setting if you're ever going to get a decent shot indoors.  I didn't remember that in time to make this a good shot, but I had to post one of my Lindsay tonight since she's now off for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa for a little while.  Mom and Dad got back from their cruise today so she went to stay with them while I take a couple of trips.  It's gonna be like that for her this spring - I'm gone overnight a few times here and there and it's just easier to take her to mom and dad's than to leave her here at the house and have someone try to check in on her.  She has fun playing with Sammy - mom and dad's dog - even if she doesn't like to admit it.  

There was a gorgeous full moon tonight that I tried to capture but without the tripod it was a losing battle.  Next time hopefully. 
Not the best shot, but I'm gonna miss her so just had to be up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment