kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 003

As I said in my initial post, I was going to spend a little time each day writing (which I'm doing now), creating (see the photos I took today) and reflecting.  I did all of those today and if every week starts off as well as this one should - based solely on how well prepared for the week ahead that I am right now - then it should be a good year.  All the laundry is done, I've gotten to listen to my current book ( Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross) by James Patterson), I'm going to read a bit of Strangers on a Train before bed , and I got all the things I needed to get done today done.  My lunch is even already packed for tomorrow - I never get my lunch packed the night before!

There are so many unknowns in the upcoming weeks.  I'm trying to look forward to it all with the good kind of anticipation but it's hard to do that.  I normally handle change well, but I don't handle the unknown well. Thanks to all of you who are following along with me on this journey this year.  We'll see all the good - and not so good - that it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment