kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 008

Just a short journal entry tonight since it's pretty late. 

I've been thinking a lot today about how much "instant" technologies have changed our life.  For instance, tonight my cousin Lori and her husband Jason welcomed their new baby into the world.  Less than two hours after their bundle of joy we all knew about the baby, all the important facts, and had photos.  A few short years ago you waited on the birth announcement to arrive in the mail to announce the arrival of the little one and finally see a photo. 

I could say how much this blog has already made me look at things differently.  I'm excited to think about things during the day that I might share on the blog.  I'm looking for great photos to take - planning photo shoots and thinking about what I want to share - and what I want to remember about this year.

For today, I'll remember the end to the first week back to work; digging out from the now probably seven inches of snow we have on the ground, enjoying a nice dinner, bottle of wine and movie with CK, and welcoming our newest family member into the world.  Thanks for joining me in this year long journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment