kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 011

The frst day of another academic term has come and gone.  No big horrible crisis today in my world - at least not so far.  The students in the class I'm teaching seem energetic and engaged - always nice to see this many of them logged in on the first day and already completing assignments. 

I was in the "war room" today at work.  At the beginning of every term we assemble a team of people responsible for different areas of the College's operations into a central location.  I enjoy working in the war room.  We have fun, generally get a lot of work done, and it's a very, very short commute.  Since it's near the house I also got to go to Fort Harrison at lunchtime today to snap some photos.

Fluffy is still not feeling well at all.  I think we'll be back at the vet tomorrow unless a miracle happens tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment