kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

01-22-2010: Day 022...hopefully the worst day of the year...


This is Kate.  She's my car.  I love Kate.  As you can see, Kate was violated this evening.  I had dinner at the mall with a friend and came out to find the glass of my driver's window smashed to bits all over the seat and ground.  According to the nice mall security guy (who provided the duct tape and the plastic bag) it takes about 7 seconds to smash out the window and grab whatever they want (in this case my GPS unit - which I also loved) and be on their merry way.

So, to the JERK who broke my window - I hope very much that Karma finds you and has her way with you.

To the things I'm happy for:
  • Luckily two weeks ago I changed the location of my house in my GPS unit so it now takes the person to an intersection about a mile from my house.  I'm sure I got the idea from Lifehacker so - thanks Lifehacker
  • I have my Droid now so I can still navigate - won't be replacing the GPS anytime soon.  
  • It wasn't my house that was violated because that would have sent me over the edge.

I hope everyone else had a better Friday than I did.  Here's to a better weekend.


2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your news, what an ar$e they were. I'm glad you are ok.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si - thanks! My car is now whole again which is good. I'm very impressed by the auto glass repair folks - very quick and efficient.

    ReplyDelete