kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

01-19-2010: Day 019 - They say a messy desk is the sign of...



I'm a bit frustrated - and not by my photo.  This is the third time I've typed this and now I'm using the web interface rather than the publishing from Picasa - I love it when computers don't cooperate. 

This photo isn't here for its artistic quality (well not exactly) nor to make anyone else feel better about their life because their desk is cleaner than mine (although if it helps you to realize that even really organized people sometimes have desks that look like this then I'm more than happy to help).  I picked this photo this evening because of the depth of field I got - not because it was an accident and I didn't know what I was doing but because I intended to blur the background (see the flashlight standing at the back of the photo) and I did!!  Thanks IndyPhotoCoach!

My new lenses are here - just have to pick them up from UPS tomorrow.  I've also found a box to use to create my own light box so I'm planning that for Saturday.  Very excited about all the photographic opportunities - now if the weather would just clear up so it's more enjoyable to be outside and shoot. 

Happy Tuesday to all and hope you have a great hump day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thats my desk lol, mine looks the same. Lovely photograph. What new lens have you got, you did not post any details?

    Si

    ReplyDelete