kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 002.

I spent a good portion of the day looking at other Project365 blogs and photos. I am following a bunch of other bloggers/photographers/creators who are working on similar project. I'm hoping that these other bloggers motivate me and maybe I, in turn, motivate them. Right now, there are so many ideas moving around in my head and I don't know how I'll capture all of them. I'm trying to decide if I want to put together a tag just for inspiration and post them here or just maybe list a few in my daily journal posts which I think I like the pattern of starting in the morning and just working on during the day. One thing that struck me today was this page from My Photographed Life. While I may end up using My Cool Signs to create this at the end of the year to use as the cover for the album I'm planning to make, I'd love to capture photos like this during the year and make my own cover. It's an idea - we'll see how it goes. I also found (which is NOT good because I love bags) a camera bag that is so much more stylish than any other bag I've ever seen - and the ephiphanie site is beautiful!

G wanted me to go ahead and create the blog for the trips we're taking this year and to import the posts from our Europe trip blog into this.  I guess she's come to terms with me taking the laptop and upgrading to International mobile service when we travel.  You can see that blog at http://bffescapes.blogspot.com.

Not looking forward to tomorrow - the last day of vacation before back to the grind.  But that's a worry for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment