kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

01-23-2010: Day 023 - Kate's back to normal again...


While this is a small crime, and I certainly understand that - I'm angry on two fronts.  Number one is that someone didn't respect property rights and simply stole something and destroyed something that didn't belong to them.  Number two is that someone didn't respect another person enough to realize the hassle and inconvenience that their crime would cause.  Perhaps that is the thrill of the crime or the excitement of the thing.  I will never understand.

Obviously, even though Kate's window has been repaired as I look at her I will forever notice the difference in the old window vs. the new window.  And, their may be no real difference at all - but I'll see one forever.  I spent a good part of my morning with the shop vac cleaning up all this glass - and it went EVERYWHERE.  Then, when the window guy came he pulled out his shop vac and got more glass up from places I couldn't get at like inside the door frame.

Regardless, Kate is repaired and life is back to normal, at least in terms of being able to drive my car.

Went to the hockey game last night which was quite a fun experience.  And...for next time, I now know that you can take your camera to the hockey games - in fact, they encourage you to do so and then to upload your photos and share videos on YouTube.  Kind of cool...  If I go again, I'll definitely take some photos.

Happy Sunday to everyone and - Go COLTS!!!

1 comment: