kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

01-24-2010: Day 024 - Poor Dippy...



I take a lot of pictures of my cats - but they are awfully adorable. Tonight's photo was simply to get the task of taking a picture done for the day. Ordinarily I would have taken my camera with me when I went shopping and ran the rest of the errands I was supposed to do Friday night/yesterday morning, but I'm still playing catch up and I didn't want to leave the camera in the car.  It tried to be a sunny day today so would have been fun to have the camera.  I went through the car wash today and want to take a few photos in there sometime so will have to put that on my to do list.

Dippy had been sleeping soundly (photo on the top above) so I grabbed the camera to take a few shots. Fluffy has developed a love of having her photo taken (see below - even while I was typing this she wouldn't leave me alone until I took her picture) and went over and swatted him which produced the look of dismay (photo on the bottom above) when he was so rudely awoken. Happily - he's back asleep now.

I hope everyone has a great Monday and a good week. I'm excited our Colts are in the Super Bowl so that will make for good office talk most of the next two weeks and will help time fly!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment: