kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

01-12-2010: Day 012 - Drip, Drip, Drip...


I was carrying the camera around the house tonight trying to figure out what I was going to take a picture of to post when I heard this annoying dripping sound. My kitchen sink has developed a drip and if you don't get the handle in just the right spot when you turn it off - drip, drip, drip... Apparently when I filled water bowls tonight I didn't get the handle back in just the right spot - so tonight you get to see a drippy sink. Maybe I should stop just carrying the camera around the house with me...

Tried to catch a photo of Fluffy who - as my friend G said - has finally evicted the alien that was in her stomach. $400 for the vet to tell me there wasn't a single thing wrong with her. I'm just very, very glad she's feeling better.

It was a long day with nothing but a very long meeting in the middle of it so no separate journal entry for the day - actually a slow, annoying drip pretty accurately depicts my day. Gotta love meetings. Until tomorrow...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks like my sink, drip and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my sink was that shinny and clean!

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shot. I think some of the best shots come randomly like this!

    ReplyDelete