kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 006

What a day!  Was supposed to work this morning and then had several maintenance/contractor folks scheduled for this afternoon to finish up some repair work around the house.  Lindsay (my golden retriever) was sick during the night so we ended up at the vet this morning.  She's fine thankfully. Contractor-o-rama started earlier than planned and as always happens with these things  - "it's going to be a little more work than we thought ma'am".  Wasn't too bad, and another round of annual  home maintenance tasks is done. I've wondered for a long time if I should join Angie's List - anyone have any recommendations on that - is it really worth paying a monthly subscription to get contractor recommendations off of a web site?  I used two today I'd never used before and can't say I'm unhappy with them and I just used the newspaper which I get anyway. 

Took a few photos of Lindsay who had to spend a good part of the afternoon outside and in the garage while all the workers were here.  She loves playing in the snow.  Otherwise, not a lot of photos taken today - but at least still took my one for the day.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a more interesting day dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment