kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back up your data with Mozy and save 10%!

"I have been using Mozy for nearly a year now and can't imagine life without it. I have a very large hard drive at home and a network set up between my computers so that regardless of what machine I'm on everything backs up to that drive. Then, that drive is synced with Mozy. It's so much less hassle than keeping multiple drives, making backups, taking one drive to an off site location (in case of fire or other damage to the house). And restoring is a breeze - I've done it two or three times for files that have gotten corrupted. I wouldn't live without it!"
Just type in SAVE10 at checkout and save 10% on a MozyHome Unlimited annual or biennial subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment