kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

01/28/2010: Day 028 - Three shots in the arm and a clean bill of health (almost)...

 
Went to the doctor today for my (not so annual) physical exam.  All seemed well until she walked past me, stopped, looked back and said, "hmmmmmm".  A bit of poking and prodding later and I'm scheduled for a biopsy of a small mole on my hip in mid February.  Most likely nothing to worry about, but still not what I expected.  Since I have extremely fair skin I watch for changes in my skin and hadn't noticed this (actually I noticed it and didn't think nearly as much of it as the doctor did).  Hopefully it's nothing. She didn't insist on doing the biopsy today so I'm taking that as a sign it's okay.  Otherwise the visit was fine and I think I've found a doctor I like.  I do find it  interesting that you can walk into the office of a doctor you've never met and say, "I suffer from migraines and my friend takes this - can I get that?" and they give it to you.  I know I get to use Dr. in front of my name here in America - but I'm still not qualified to prescribe drugs.
Tonight's photo wasn't supposed to be this.  It was supposed to be of the absolutely beautiful sunny day we had today.  However, I didn't take any photos of that.  My new phobia of ever leaving my camera in my car unattended is causing me a few problems.  Oh well - Fluffy and I still had fun tonight.  I wanted to test out the remote control before an upcoming opportunity to use it and Fluffy happened to jump right into my shot of nothingness.  Just sat the camera on the gorilla pod that I carry in my camera bag and snapped off a few shots with the remote.  Anyone else notice how she loves to have her photo taken.  Who knew??  I had never noticed until I was looking at the shot on the camera's screen that her eyes match the pillows on the couch.  No wonder it's her favorite place in the room to hang out.

Don't know about the rest of you - but I'm so thankful tomorrow is Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope everything turns out okay. I'm very fair too, and constantly on the lookout for changes.

    Love the shot of kitty sneaking into the photo!

    ReplyDelete