kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

01-05-2010: Day 005



This is Fluffy. Fluffy is a cat's cat. She generally treats me like staff, demands to be served, and is aloof and uncooperative. However, tonight she was the exact opposite. Normally, when the camera comes out Fluffy runs the other way while her brother Dipstick hams it up. Not tonight. I was lamenting the fact that I didn't get to leave the office today for my "location" shoot (don't worry - I've moved it to later in the week) and I had just looked through the other shots I'd taken here at home and in the office. I disliked every one of them. I turned around from the computer and there sat Fluffy in her "bunk". She posed for about 25 pictures and probably would have let me take more, but I decided to pick her up and snuggle her for being such a good model. Nothing better than loving a cat on such a cold day - thanks Fluffy for warming me from the inside out today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment