kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

01/31/2010 - Day 031 - One Month Down...

I am a person of reasonably modest means, but travel is something I try to do at a particular "level".  Sometimes though my travels take me to places that I don't book - and tonight I find myself in one of those places.  I have no view to speak of, nothing notable in the room to take a photo of, nothing around the location to shoot a photo of - at least not walking distance which was my option for today's photo - so I decided to capture the "positive" that the other ladies in the group with me also noted - at least there is a hair dryer.  Although, as I sit here looking around the room right now, I must say that it's no worse than the hotel I stayed in at Disneyland Paris.  Oh well - it's a short visit.

Hope you had a great weekend - and that you're looking forward to a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your creativity. You have to work with what you've got.

    Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete