kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

01-17-2010: Day 017 - I forgot I even had this


I have lived in my house for a little over two years now and I thought that I had all of the boxes emptied and cleaned out. Apparently I had forgotten one that was tucked away in the corner of my front hall closet. When I was tidying up that closet tonight I found the box so opened it to discover the forgotten treasures. Inside was this candle holder. Since it was already dark I decided to use the dark to capture its reflection in the table. I'm pretty happy with the result.

I'm very excited tomorrow as I'm going to meet my "photo coach" from IndyPhotoCoach.com. Can't wait to learn!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very dramatic shot, I love it! I have a couple unpacked boxes in my attic from 20 years ago that you just reminded me of!

    ReplyDelete