kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

01-25-2010: Day 025: Just another Manic Monday


I was discussing the Bangles song "Just Another Manic Monday" with a friend this weekend so it was fitting that this song fit both my mood/activity and the weather today.  Got to work from home most of the afternoon today which I always enjoy (and always results in huge increases in productivity) and captured the pic above of the snow whirling around in front of my house.  The picture was taken out my loft window and I kind of liked the framing through the panes of glass.  I made it larger in size so you could see the snow flakes caught in mid-air.  Not five minutes later it had stopped snowing and the sky had brightened up as if the sun was actually going to come out. It truly was Just Another Manic Monday.  Hope yours wasn't too crazy and your week is off to a great start.

1 comment: