kicki22. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, January 2, 2010

01-02-2010 Photo 365, Day 002 - This just doesn't feel right


This turtle guards my front door - he just isn't feeling this light dusting of snow. He should be happy though as we were supposed to get two inches last night and we only got a dusting. I took a couple of other pictures when I went out to put DVDs in the mailbox, but this one was my choice for today. I cropped the original shot and used Picasa to autofix the colors.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. A very nice snow shot! I hope you don't mind that I added you to google reader. I just started a project365 as well. Best of luck with your project!

    www.solveig365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @solveig - I certainly don't mind. I've subscribed to your blog as well. I love the photo of you on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burr..cold. I like this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost feel for the poor soul out in the cold. I love the photograph.

    Si

    ReplyDelete